South Seas offers TV production companies and other media organisations a multi-camera studio production facility mastering onto Sony XD format.
Studio facilities include:
- 11 x 14 metre by 5 metre high Studio with 3 sided hard cyc , fixed lighting grid with power, soundproofing, truck access, rolling floor power distribution bx.
- Studio Lighting consisting of 2 x 5KW De Sisti Softlight bins, 2 x 2KW SoftLight Bins, 2 x 2KW Strand SoftLight Bins, 2 x 1KW Fresnal Spotlights and 1 x 2KW Arri Fresnal Spotlight. All these Light are Yoke mounted and can be suspended from the grid with pole operated controls.
- 3x or 4x Sony DSR300 Digital Studio Cameras with 2 on Studio Pedestals and 2 on Rolling tripods.
- 2x Camera Pro Auto Cues with LCD image source and 15” Mirrors mounted on Pedestal Cameras.
- Control Room with Vision Mixer, 4x Camera Control Units, Video Monitoring, Intercom System, Video/Audio technical monitoring and digital routing systems.
- Audio Control Room with Audio Mix Desk and associated control equipment and accessories including radio, lapel and boom microphones as well as audio replay systems for the studio.
- Recording onto Sony XD digital broadcast format and associated monitoring equipment.
- All necessary studio support equipment including lighting ladders, rolling scaffold, clamps etc. and all associated costs such as power use are included in the daily rate.
Total cost $4,600.00 (Exc GST) per day. Weekly bookings and long term hire can be negotiated at a reduced rate.
The studio is also available as a bare/dry hire at $300 (excluding GST) per set-up day and $600 (excluding GST) per record day. Use of Studio Lighting is an extra $200 (excluding GST) per day.
Use of control room/autocue facilites requires technical assistance from South Seas.
Additional space for makeup, wardrobe, rehearsals and green room facilities can be negotiated and booked.
Freelance professional crew and rates are available on request.
Post-production facilities can be booked and are available on request.
Proof of Production Insurance is required for hireage of facilities and equipment.
Contact: Lauren Clarke
Phone: (09) 444 3253
[Back to Top]