It’s easy. Just fill out the application form (below) and we will take it from there. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to reading your application and getting to know you.Enrolment Process
Once an offered position has been accepted, enrolment documents are prepared. There is a return date noted for these documents which is generally 3 weeks from the date of issue unless the course start date is imminent.
When signed documents are returned and the registration fee paid, you will be officially enrolled as a student (Student ID & NSI numbers are issued and the student contract, trust deed schedule and enrolment form are signed by South Seas). ID cards are issued in the 2 weeks after the compulsory evaluation period has finished.
The Evaluation Period
The compulsory evaluation period for students studying a diploma qualification at South Seas is the first 10 working days. In the event that you decide that South Seas isn’t for you, our withdrawal and refund policies are hereGeneral Application Requirements
- Completed application form – online preferred
- Interviews can be conducted via Skype for people out of Auckland
- Auditions for On Screen Acting are held on site
- Application Fee: $NZ50.00
- Specific requirements applicable to the Diploma you wish to apply for. These will be advised upon receipt of your application.
The school reserves the right to select for admission only those applicants who are considered suitable for a particular course. Successful applicants for diploma courses will be required to provide the school with statistical information in order to comply with the 1989 Education Act requirements.Domestic Application Requirements
- Minimum age: 17 years (at the beginning of the school year)
- On Screen Acting minimum age: 18 years
- A certified copy of birth certificate or passport
- Registration fee: NZ $150 (payable when securing your position)*
If you intend to use Studylink to pay your tuition fees, start the loan application HERE.
*Your application fee will be deducted from the registration fee amount payable. The registration fee is not refundable in the event of a withdrawal.International Application Requirements
- Minimum age: 18 years (at the beginning of the school year)
- A certified copy of passport
- If your first language is not English, you may be requested to provide IELTS General Training Band 6 or TOEFL Paper 550, iBT 79-80 test results.
- Registration fee: NZ$ 200 (payable when securing your position)*
Details on the visa application process can be found on Immigration New Zealand website.
*Your application fee will be deducted from the registration fee amount payable. The registration fee is not refundable in the event of a withdrawal.
More about our courses: